The industry covers the processing of natural and synthetic materials, the production of clothing, textile, footwear, leather goods and technical textiles, as well as the operation of dry cleaning, laundry and footwear repair.
IBSA supports the Textiles, Clothing and Footwear Industry Reference Committee that looks after the following training packages:
- MST Textiles, Clothing and Footwear Training Package
- LMT07 Textiles, Clothing and Footwear Training Package
The link above provides a full list of units and qualifications in the training package, you can view or download from training.gov.au.
All qualifications have been grouped in vocational streams below.
Qualifications in vocational streams
Design, Technology and Merchandising
- MST20616 - Certificate II in Applied Fashion Design and Technology
- MST30816 - Certificate III in Applied Fashion Design and Technology
- MST40516 - Certificate IV in Applied Fashion Design and Merchandising
- MST40116 - Certificate IV in Textile Design and Technology
- MST50116 - Diploma of Applied Fashion Design and Merchandising
- MST50216 - Diploma of Textile Design and Development
- MST60116 - Advanced Diploma of Applied Fashion Design and Merchandising
- MST60216 - Advanced Diploma of Textile Design and Development
- Laundry & Dry Cleaning Operations
Textile, Clothing & Footwear Production
- MST20316 - Certificate II in Leather
- MST20216 - Certificate II in Production Operations
- MST20116 - Certificate II in Production Support
- MST20516 - Certificate II in TCF Service and Repair
- MST30116 - Certificate III in Clothing and Textile Production
- MST30416 - Certificate III in Footwear
- MST30516 - Certificate III in Leather Production
- MST30216 - Certificate III in Manufactured Textile Products
- MST30316 - Certificate III in Millinery
- MST40216 - Certificate IV in Clothing Production
- MST40316 - Certificate IV in Custom Made Footwear
- MST40416 - Certificate IV in Millinery
Any questions or feedback on the training package?
Latest from IBSA View more
IBSA Manufacturing Training Package Development Methodology
IBSA Manufacturing Training Development Projects follow the Training Package Development and Endorsement Process Policy and uses a five phase methodology. Our approach to all training…
2017 IRC Skills Forecasts
With the input of its allocated Industry Reference Committees (IRCs) IBSA submitted Skills Forecasts and Proposed Schedules of Work to the Australian Industry Skills Committee…
IBSA Manufacturing Training Package Development Projects
IBSA Manufacturing has a number of training package development projects underway. Each project has a dedicated page which is regularly updated as work is progressed….