This industry covers occupations which aim to improve productivity and efficiency through embedding sustainable operations, environmental monitoring and technology, and competitive systems and practices.
IBSA supports the Sustainability Industry Reference Committee that looks after the following training package:
The link above provides a full list of units and qualifications in the training package, you can view or download from training.gov.au.
All qualifications have been grouped in vocational streams below.
Qualifications in vocational streams
Competitive Systems and Practices
- MSS20316 - Certificate II in Competitive Systems and Practices
- MSS30316 - Certificate III in Competitive Systems and Practices
- MSS40316 - Certificate IV in Competitive Systems and Practices
- MSS50316 - Diploma of Competitive Systems and Practices
- MSS60316 - Advanced Diploma of Competitive Systems and Practices
- MSS80316 - Graduate Certificate in Competitive Systems and Practices
- MSS80416 - Graduate Diploma of Competitive Systems and Practices
- Environmental Monitoring and Technology
- Sustainable Operations
Any questions or feedback on the training package?
Latest from IBSA View more
IBSA Manufacturing Training Package Development Methodology
IBSA Manufacturing Training Development Projects follow the Training Package Development and Endorsement Process Policy and uses a five phase methodology. Our approach to all training…
IBSA Manufacturing engages in NT
IBSA Manufacturing was in Darwin recently to conduct a consultation and engagement program. The NT engagement process covered a detailed update on training package development…
IBSA Manufacturing engages in WA
Recently, IBSA Manufacturing conducted a two-day consultation and engagement program in Perth, addressing key industry groups, industry associations, training organisations and the State Government Training…