This industry covers occupations which aim to improve productivity and efficiency through embedding sustainable operations, environmental monitoring and technology, and competitive systems and practices.
IBSA supports the Sustainability Industry Reference Committee that looks after the following training package:
The link above provides a full list of units and qualifications in the training package, you can view or download from training.gov.au.
All qualifications have been grouped in vocational streams below.
Qualifications in vocational streams
Competitive Systems and Practices
- MSS20316 - Certificate II in Competitive Systems and Practices
- MSS30316 - Certificate III in Competitive Systems and Practices
- MSS40316 - Certificate IV in Competitive Systems and Practices
- MSS50316 - Diploma of Competitive Systems and Practices
- MSS60316 - Advanced Diploma of Competitive Systems and Practices
- MSS80316 - Graduate Certificate in Competitive Systems and Practices
- MSS80416 - Graduate Diploma of Competitive Systems and Practices
- Environmental Monitoring and Technology
- Sustainable Operations
Current projects and consultations
Resources / Downloads
Receive industry updates
Any questions or feedback on the training package?
Latest from IBSA
IBSA Manufacturing Training Package Development Methodology
IBSA Manufacturing Training Development Projects follow the Training Package Development and Endorsement Process Policy and uses a five phase methodology. Our approach to all training…
Nova Caravans – Boosting output using Lean methodologies
Nova Caravans, one of Australia’s leading caravan manufacturers, has seen significant productivity gains through the development of its workforce and the implementation of competitive systems…