The industry covers a diverse array of sectors including; service and repair, accessories sales and manufacturing of recreational vehicles.
IBSA supports the Process Manufacturing, Recreational Vehicles and Laboratory Operations Industry Reference Committee that, among others, looks after the following training package:
The link above provides a full list of units and qualifications in the training package, you can view or download from training.gov.au.
All qualifications have been grouped in vocational streams below.
Qualifications in vocational streams
- MSM21115 - Certificate II in Recreational Vehicle Manufacturing
- MSM21015 - Certificate II in Recreational Vehicle Service and Repair
- MSM31115 - Certificate III in Recreational Vehicle Manufacturing
- MSM31215 - Certificate III in Recreational Vehicle and Accessories Retailing
- MSM31015 - Certificate III in Recreational Vehicle Service and Repair
- MSM41015 - Certificate IV in Recreational Vehicles
- MSM41115 - Certificate IV in Recreational Vehicle and Accessories Retailing
- MSM51015 - Diploma of Recreational Vehicles
Any questions or feedback on the training package?
Latest from IBSA
IBSA Manufacturing Training Package Development Methodology
IBSA Manufacturing Training Development Projects follow the Training Package Development and Endorsement Process Policy and uses a five phase methodology. Our approach to all training…
Introducing the Process Manufacturing, Recreational Vehicle and Laboratory IRC Members
The Process Manufacturing, Recreational Vehicle and Laboratory Industry Reference Committee (IRC) is responsible for the MSL Laboratory Operations; MSM Manufacturing; PMA Chemical, Hydrocarbons and Refining; PMB Plastics, Rubbers and Cablemaking; and…
2019 Industry Skills Forecast submission to AISC
We are pleased to advise that the following final draft 2019 Industry Skills Forecasts and Proposed Schedules of Work were submitted to the Australian Industry Skills Committee…