The industry covers a diverse array of sectors including; service and repair, accessories sales and manufacturing of recreational vehicles.
IBSA supports the Process Manufacturing, Recreational Vehicles and Laboratory Operations Industry Reference Committee that, among others, looks after the following training package:
The link above provides a full list of units and qualifications in the training package, you can view or download from training.gov.au.
All qualifications have been grouped in vocational streams below.
Qualifications in vocational streams
- MSM21115 - Certificate II in Recreational Vehicle Manufacturing
- MSM21015 - Certificate II in Recreational Vehicle Service and Repair
- MSM31115 - Certificate III in Recreational Vehicle Manufacturing
- MSM31215 - Certificate III in Recreational Vehicle and Accessories Retailing
- MSM31015 - Certificate III in Recreational Vehicle Service and Repair
- MSM41015 - Certificate IV in Recreational Vehicles
- MSM41115 - Certificate IV in Recreational Vehicle and Accessories Retailing
- MSM51015 - Diploma of Recreational Vehicles
Current projects and consultations
Receive industry updates
Any questions or feedback on the training package?
Latest from IBSA
IBSA Manufacturing Training Package Development Methodology
IBSA Manufacturing Training Development Projects follow the Training Package Development and Endorsement Process Policy and uses a five phase methodology. Our approach to all training…
Nova Caravans – Boosting output using Lean methodologies
Nova Caravans, one of Australia’s leading caravan manufacturers, has seen significant productivity gains through the development of its workforce and the implementation of competitive systems…
Celebrating National Manufacturing Week and Manufacturing IRCs
It’s National Manufacturing Week and we’ve been celebrating the wide variety of activities carried out in the manufacturing sector and the work of our Industry…