The industry covers a diverse array of sectors including; service and repair, accessories sales and manufacturing of recreational vehicles.
IBSA supports the Process Manufacturing, Recreational Vehicles and Laboratory Operations Industry Reference Committee that, among others, looks after the following training package:
The link above provides a full list of units and qualifications in the training package, you can view or download from training.gov.au.
All qualifications have been grouped in vocational streams below.
Qualifications in vocational streams
- MSM21115 - Certificate II in Recreational Vehicle Manufacturing
- MSM21015 - Certificate II in Recreational Vehicle Service and Repair
- MSM31115 - Certificate III in Recreational Vehicle Manufacturing
- MSM31215 - Certificate III in Recreational Vehicle and Accessories Retailing
- MSM31015 - Certificate III in Recreational Vehicle Service and Repair
- MSM41015 - Certificate IV in Recreational Vehicles
- MSM41115 - Certificate IV in Recreational Vehicle and Accessories Retailing
- MSM51015 - Diploma of Recreational Vehicles
Current projects and consultations
Resources / Downloads
Receive industry updates
Any questions or feedback on the training package?
Latest from IBSA View more
IBSA Manufacturing Training Package Development Methodology
IBSA Manufacturing Training Development Projects follow the Training Package Development and Endorsement Process Policy and uses a five phase methodology. Our approach to all training…
Celebrating National Manufacturing Week and Manufacturing IRCs
It’s National Manufacturing Week and we’ve been celebrating the wide variety of activities carried out in the manufacturing sector and the work of our Industry…
Celebrating National Manufacturing Week and Manufacturing IRCs. Today, Process Manufacturing, Recreational Vehicle and Laboratory stats
We’re celebrating National Manufacturing Week #NMW18 and Manufacturing Industry Reference Committees. Today, Process Manufacturing, Recreational Vehicle and Laboratory stats: The Australian cement industry has reduced…