The industry covers all of the people who conceive, design, manufacture, assemble, install, repair, package and sell manufactured products.
IBSA supports the Manufacturing and Engineering Industry Reference Committee that looks after the following training packages:
- MEM Manufacturing and Engineering Training Package
- MEM05 Metal and Engineering
- MSA07 Manufacturing Training Package
The links above provide a full list of units and qualifications in the training package, you can view or download from training.gov.au.
All qualifications have been grouped in vocational streams below.
Qualifications in vocational streams
- Boating Services
- Engineering Pathways
- Engineering Production
- Engineering Technical
- MEM31112 - Certificate III in Engineering - Composites Trade
- MEM30405 - Certificate III in Engineering - Electrical/Electronic Trade
- MEM30305 - Certificate III in Engineering - Fabrication Trade
- MEM31215 - Certificate III in Engineering - Industrial Electrician
- MEM30205 - Certificate III in Engineering - Mechanical Trade
- MEM30605 - Certificate III in Jewellery Manufacture
- MEM30805 - Certificate III in Locksmithing
- MEM30705 - Certificate III in Marine Craft Construction
- MEM31010 - Certificate III in Watch and Clock Service and Repair
- MEM40105 - Certificate IV in Engineering (Declared a trade in NSW, QLD, SA, TAS, VIC, WA)
- MEM50105 - Diploma of Engineering - Advanced Trade (Declared a trade in NSW, QLD, VIC, WA)
- Jewellery Manufacture & Design
Receive industry updates
Any questions or feedback on the training package?
Latest from IBSA
IBSA Manufacturing Training Package Development Methodology
IBSA Manufacturing Training Development Projects follow the Training Package Development and Endorsement Process Policy and uses a five phase methodology. Our approach to all training…
2019 Industry Skills Forecast submission to AISC
We are pleased to advise that the following final draft 2019 Industry Skills Forecasts and Proposed Schedules of Work were submitted to the Australian Industry Skills Committee…
Industry Skills Forecast Public Consultation Update
A number of public consultations have commenced for the draft 2019 Industry Skills Forecast and Proposed Schedule of Work on behalf of the Manufacturing and Engineering and…