This section covers vocational skills information in relation to Industry 4 and Advanced Manufacturing.
IBSA hosted an Industry 4.0: Unpacking the skills challenges conference in 2018 and has been involved in research and training package work to help shape workforce skills for the future.
It continues to showcase advanced manufacturing capabilities, helping industry identify and develop the future skills needed to ensure organisational success.
To discuss future skills and industry 4, please contact us
Resources / Downloads
- Industry 4.0: Unpacking the skills challenges conference
- Preparing for Industry 4.0 – will digital skills be enough? report
- Digital Skills Case for Change
- Embracing Industry 4.0 pays dividends – B&R Enclosures case study
- RedArc Industry 4.0 journey case study
- Integrating people with digital transformation Asahi case study
- Evolving with technology G.James case study