The industry covers a diverse array of sectors including; furniture and furnishings, kitchens, cabinets, glass, furnishing design, windows, doors, flooring and picture framing.
IBSA supports the Furnishing Industry Reference Committee that looks after the following training package:
The link above provides a full list of units and qualifications in the training package, you can view or download from training.gov.au.
All qualifications have been grouped in vocational streams below.
Qualifications in vocational streams
- MSF10113 - Certificate I in Furnishing
- MSF20113 - Certificate II in Furnishing
- MSF20516 - Certificate II in Furnishing Pathways
- MSF30913 - Certificate III in Blinds, Awnings, Security Screens and Grilles
- MSF30813 - Certificate III in Flooring Technology
- MSF31018 - Certificate III in Interior Decoration Retail Services
- MSF40318 - Certificate IV in Kitchen and Bathroom Design
- MSF31213 - Certificate III in Piano Technology
- MSF30518 - Certificate III in Picture Framing
- MSF30613 - Certificate III in Soft Furnishing
- MSF40118 - Certificate IV in Interior Decoration
- MSF20213 - Certificate II in Furniture Finishing
- MSF20313 - Certificate II in Furniture Making
- MSF31113 - Certificate III in Cabinet Making
- MSF30113 - Certificate III in Furniture Finishing
- MSF30213 - Certificate III in Furniture Making
- MSF30313 - Certificate III in Timber and Composites Machining
- MSF30713 - Certificate III in Upholstery
- Glass & Glazing
Current projects and consultations
Receive industry updates
Any questions or feedback on the training package?
Latest from IBSA
IBSA Manufacturing Training Package Development Methodology
IBSA Manufacturing Training Development Projects follow the Training Package Development and Endorsement Process Policy and uses a five phase methodology. Our approach to all training…