The industry covers a diverse array of sectors including; comprehensive national aviation manufacturing, maintenance networks, defence-related needs and associated technical activities.
IBSA supports the Aerospace Industry Reference Committee that looks after the following training package:
The link above provides a full list of units and qualifications in the training package, you can view or download from training.gov.au.
All qualifications have been grouped in vocational streams below.
Qualifications in vocational streams
- Aeroskills Defence
Aeroskills Mechanical & Mechatronics
- MEA30218 - Certificate III in Aeroskills (Mechatronics)
- MEA40718 - Certificate IV in Aeroskills (Mechanical)
- MEA41018 - Certificate IV in Aeroskills (Mechatronics)
- MEA50218 - Diploma of Aeroskills (Mechanical)
- MEA50418 - Diploma of Aviation Maintenance Management (Mechanical)
- MEA60218 - Advanced Diploma of Aviation Maintenance Management (Mechanical)
Aeroskills/ Avionics/ Aeronautical
- MEA20418 - Certificate II in Aeroskills
- MEA40618 - Certificate IV in Aeroskills (Avionics)
- MEA50618 - Diploma of Aeronautical Engineering
- MEA50118 - Diploma of Aeroskills (Avionics)
- MEA50318 - Diploma of Aviation Maintenance Management (Avionics)
- MEA50718 - Diploma of Avionic Engineering
- MEA60418 - Advanced Diploma of Aeronautical Engineering
- MEA60118 - Advanced Diploma of Aviation Maintenance Management (Avionics)
- MEA60518 - Advanced Diploma of Avionic Engineering
- Aircraft Line Maintenance & Life Support & Furnishing
- Aircraft Maintenance Engineers (Structures)
- Aircraft Surface Finishing
Current projects and consultations
Resources / Downloads
Receive industry updates
Any questions or feedback on the training package?
Latest from IBSA
IBSA Manufacturing Training Package Development Methodology
IBSA Manufacturing Training Development Projects follow the Training Package Development and Endorsement Process Policy and uses a five phase methodology. Our approach to all training…