June 22, 2017
IBSA Academy, the online professional development portal for trainers, has launched new e-Learning courses!
TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- TAEASS502 Design and develop assessment tools: Self-evaluation resource
- TAEDEL401 Plan, organise and deliver group based learning
- TAEDEL402 Plan, organise and facilitate learning in the workplace
- TAEDES401 Design and develop learning programs
- TAEDES402 Use training packages and accredited courses to meet client needs
- TAELLN411 Address adult language, literacy and numeracy skills: Self-evaluation resource
- ACABDY001 Workplace activity strategies for achieving great outcomes with blended delivery
- ACAEIT002 Emotional intelligence and leadership
- ACALLN001 Language, literacy and numeracy strategies and implementation
- ACARPL001 Understanding RPL and guiding candidates effectively
- ACATRM001 Completing your trainer matrix
- ACAVOL001 Volume of learning
You can also view our demo site here.