About the Committee
The Process Manufacturing, Recreational Vehicle and Laboratory Industry Reference Committee (IRC) is responsible for the MSL Laboratory Operations; MSM Manufacturing; PMA Chemical, Hydrocarbons and Refining; PMB Plastics, Rubbers and Cablemaking; and PMC Manufactured Mineral Products Training Packages. The Committee oversees the development of industry competency skills standards and qualifications in the Process Manufacturing, Recreational Vehicle and Laboratory Industries.
Learn more about:
All IRCs are appointed by the Australian Industry and Skills Committee (AISC). The IRC is made up of people with experience, skills, and knowledge to support training package development for the Process Manufacturing, Recreational Vehicle and Laboratory Industries.
Meet the Chair
“ I would not have been able to achieve an interesting and rewarding career without my training. Vocational Education and Training (VET) provides hands-on and practical grounding for anyone’s career… It is critical that the training system meets industry, customer and learner needs. Users of the training system must come first and we must listen to what they’re telling us.”
Meet the Members
Read more about Industry Reference Committees.
Current projects and consultations
- Case study - Redesigning for the future, Astor Industries
- Case study - Nova Caravans – Boosting output using Lean methodologies
- 2018 MSM Manufacturing Release 4.0 Case for Endorsement
- 2018 MSM Manufacturing Release 3.0 Case for Endorsement
- 2019 MSL Laboratory Operations Industry Skills Forecast
- 2019 MSM Manufacturing Industry Skills Forecast
- 2019 PMA Chemical, Hydrocarbons and Refining Industry Skills Forecast
- 2019 PMB Plastics, Rubber and Cablemaking Industry Skills Forecast
- 2018 PMC Manufactured Mineral Products Industry Skills Forecast
- 2018 Process Manufacturing, Recreational Vehicle and Laboratory Future Skills Outcomes
- Older Resources