If you are a busy VET trainer or work at an RTO and don’t have time to attend professional development classes, then you need IBSA Academy.
IBSA Academy is an online centre dedicated to providing professional development courses to RTO staff and VET Practitioners. Built on an eLearning platform that can be accessed from any internet-enabled device, you can start our non-accredited courses when and where you choose.
Each course is 60 minutes long and you can stop the course at any point and pick up exactly where you left off later. The courses build your practitioner capability and meet ASQA standards so you know that you’re compliant. Once a course is completed, you will receive a personalised certificate as proof of your achievement.
Our current courses are:
- Analyse Training Needs
- Build Networking Skills
- *NEW* Clustering Competencies – when, why and how?
- Completing your Trainer Matrix
- Customisation Versus Contextualisation
- Customise and Contextualise a Training Program
- Emotional Intelligence and Leadership
- Establish and Maintain a Network
- Good Working Habits
- How improved emotional intelligence can improve the quality of training
- Language, Literacy and Numeracy Strategies and Implementation
- Manage Stress
- *NEW* Planning and Preparing a Training Session
- *NEW* RTO Compliance
- Set Goals
- Set Priorities
- *NEW* The Assessment Tool Box – a look inside
- Time Management
- *NEW* Training Package Transitions – how does it affect me?
- Understanding RPL and Guiding Candidates Effectively
- *NEW* Unpacking a Unit of Competency
- *NEW* Validations
- Volume of Learning
- Workplace activity strategies for achieving great outcomes with blended delivery
- Developing a Clear Mapping Document
- The VET System – what is it and what’s changing
- Understanding Gamification
- Understanding Mental Health and Maximising Team Performance
- Where does the Foundation Skills fit into the Assessment Process
If you are a trainer or VET professional who is looking to upskill with ease, we offer the following packages:
Purchase a 12-month subscription $110!
Customers who purchase the 12-month subscription also receive both TAELLN411 and TAEASS502 Self-assessment tools for free, valued at $50.
You can also view our demo site here.
Already have an IBSA Academy subscription? Click here to Login.
Recently, the Hon. Karen Andrews, Assistant Minister for Vocational Education and Skills, released an amendment to the training and assessment credential requirements in the Standards for RTOs 2015.
As of April 1st 2019, Trainers and Assessors will be required to have completed the following units to meet the new requirements: :
- TAEASS502 Design and develop assessment tools, and the
- TAELLN411 Address adult language, literacy and numeracy skills
If you need to complete the TAEASS502 and/or the TAELLN411, IBSA Academy can help.
The IBSA Academy team has designed two online self-evaluation resources for both units, which allows trainers and assessors to evaluate their skills, compile evidence and demonstrate competency.
As part of a 12 month IBSA Academy subscription for $110, both the TAEASS502 and TAELLN411 self-evaluation resources are included.
You can also purchase 12 months access to the self-evaluation for TAEASS502 and TAELLN411 for $25.00 each.
If you’d like more information on IBSA Academy or the Self-evaluation tools, contact us today.