New IBSA Academy courses are on their way for 2020 with our refreshed package of 20 courses created to enhance your Professional Development learning journey.
Exclusive VDC Preview Offer – try our five new courses now
Get a taste of our new IBSA Academy offerings.
Take advantage of our special Preview Offer with the VET Development Centre (VDC) and kickstart your professional development for 2020.
How it works
Thanks to our exclusive partnership with the VDC, you can be the first to access our new courses. Simply register from a selection of five IBSA Academy supported VDC webinars and you will receive access to one of our new courses which complements the webinar topic of your choice.
Stay up to date
Subscribe to our newsletter using the form on the right-hand side of this page to stay informed about the official launch date of our new IBSA Academy.
Professional Development your own way
IBSA Academy is designed to make your Professional Development simple and flexible. If you are a busy VET Trainer or work at an RTO and don’t have time to attend Professional Development classes, then you need IBSA Academy.
IBSA Academy is an online centre dedicated to providing professional development courses to RTO staff and VET Practitioners. Built on an eLearning platform that can be accessed from any internet-enabled device, you can start our non-accredited courses when and where you choose.
Each course is 60 minutes long and you can stop the course at any point and pick up exactly where you left off later. The courses build your practitioner capability and meet ASQA standards so you know that you’re compliant. Once a course is completed, you will receive a personalised certificate as proof of your achievement.
Our current courses are:
- Analyse Training Needs
- Build Networking Skills
- Clustering Competencies – when, why and how?
- Completing your Trainer Matrix
- Customisation Versus Contextualisation
- Customise and Contextualise a Training Program
- Emotional Intelligence and Leadership
- Establish and Maintain a Network
- Good Working Habits
- How improved emotional intelligence can improve the quality of training
- Language, Literacy and Numeracy Strategies and Implementation
- Manage Stress
- Planning and Preparing a Training Session
- RTO Compliance
- Set Goals
- Set Priorities
- The Assessment Tool Box – a look inside
- Time Management
- Training Package Transitions – how does it affect me?
- Understanding RPL and Guiding Candidates Effectively
- Unpacking a Unit of Competency
- Volume of Learning
- Workplace activity strategies for achieving great outcomes with blended delivery
- The VET System – what is it and what’s changing
- Understanding Gamification
- Understanding Mental Health and Maximising Team Performance
While our new IBSA Academy is under-construction you can still access a full suite of courses and purchase a 12-month subscription for $110!
NB: This subscription is for the 2017 Version of IBSA Academy
If you’d like more information on IBSA Academy, contact us today.