View Project Overview and (Outcome)
October 2019: Stage 2 – Qualitative Interviews to commence
We’re pleased to advise that Stage 1 of the Industry Research has completed. Thank you to the Registered Training Organisations (RTOs) who completed the Survey and have given so freely of their time to inform this work.
Stage 2 of this research will be undertaken from October to December 2019. This stage involves individual qualitative interviews with Industry and training providers including:
- RTOs currently delivering qualifications from the MEA Aerospace Training Package.
- Major airlines, aeroplane manufacturers and training providers both in Australia and internationally
The interviews will explore how technology assisted simulation is being used in training and assessment contexts in the Aerospace and other relevant industries.
August 2019: Stage 1 – RTO Survey
IBSA Manufacturing is pleased to advise that Stage 1 of the Technology in Training and Assessment – an Aerospace Industry Perspective project has commenced.
The initial survey of RTOs will take place in the second half of August 2019 and the findings of Stage 1 of the research are expected to be presented to the subcommittee in September. Stage 2 of the research, qualitative interviews, is expected to take place from October to December 2019.
June 2019: Update
The sub-committee appointed by the Aerospace Industry Reference Committee to oversee the project, met in June 2019 and approved the project plan.
Current projects and consultations
- High Pressure Water Jetting Case for Change
- Recreational Vehicles Project
- MEM Welding, Technical and Trainer/Supervisor/Coordinator Project
- Alignment of VET qualifications with aerospace licensing regulations
- Industrial Sewing Skill Set Project
- Point of Care Testing (PoCT) Project
- Skills for the Polymer Industry Project
- Laundry and Dry Cleaning Project
- Blinds, Awnings, Security Screens and Grilles Project
- Manufacturing and Engineering Transition Project
- Chemical, Hydrocarbons & Refining 2017 Project
Latest from IBSA
IBSA Manufacturing Training Package Development Methodology
IBSA Manufacturing Training Development Projects follow the Training Package Development and Endorsement Process Policy and uses a five phase methodology. Our approach to all training…
Insights from Singapore – IBSA engages with key skills, manufacturing and aerospace stakeholders
Earlier this month, IBSA CEO Sharon Robertson and Senior Manager Industry Insights, Juliana Potulic travelled to Singapore to better understand how Singapore was able to…