December 2019: Submission
The Case for Endorsement, final draft MSM Manufacturing Training Package components and MSM Companion Volume Implementation Guide was submitted to the Australian Industry and Skills Committee (AISC) for approval.
Thanks to the industry experts and the Process Manufacturing, Recreational Vehicle and Laboratory Industry Reference Committee (IRC), who have given so freely of their time to shape the changes. Thanks must also go to all stakeholders who provided comment throughout the project.
November 2019: Consultation now closed
Consultation on Draft 2 training package components has now closed.
Thank you to those stakeholders who provided comment. The feedback is now being collated and will be reviewed by the industry experts to shape the updates to the final draft training package components.
October 2019: Consultation
Consultation for Draft 1 training package components for the Recreational Vehicles Project is now closed.
Thank you to those stakeholders who provided comment. All feedback will be considered by the industry experts, draft 2 components are scheduled to be available later in the month.
July 2019: Update
A draft unit of competency on fabricate frame structures is currently being developed in consultation with industry experts. This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to fabricate (includes measuring, selecting material and attachments, cutting, assembling, fitting) and install frame structures.
Draft 1 is schedules to be available later this month.
Current projects and consultations
- High Pressure Water Jetting Case for Change
- Technology in Training and Assessment – an Aerospace Industry Perspective
- Energy Management Project
- MEM Welding, Technical and Trainer/Supervisor/Coordinator Project
- Alignment of VET qualifications with aerospace licensing regulations
- Industrial Sewing Skill Set Project
- Point of Care Testing (PoCT) Project
- Skills for the Polymer Industry Project
- Laundry and Dry Cleaning Project
- Blinds, Awnings, Security Screens and Grilles Project
- Manufacturing and Engineering Transition Project
- Chemical, Hydrocarbons & Refining 2017 Project
Latest from IBSA
IBSA Manufacturing Training Package Development Methodology
IBSA Manufacturing Training Development Projects follow the Training Package Development and Endorsement Process Policy and uses a five phase methodology. Our approach to all training…