September 2019: Consultation now open, seeking your feedback
The draft units of competency for the MSM Recreational Vehicles project are now available for comment until Tuesday 1 October 2019.
The Consultation Paper provides key information about proposed changes and should be reviewed prior to providing feedback on the draft units of competency.
Draft Training Package components
Two units have been developed:
The proposed new units are critical for the construction and repair of caravans and would be listed in MSM31115 Certificate III in Recreational Vehicle Manufacturing and MSM31015 Certificate III in Recreational Vehicle Service and Repair.
Feedback should be emailed to [email protected] by Tuesday 1 October 2019. Draft training package components have been provided in word to enable changes to be marked up.
Please note, it is just as important for us to receive feedback telling us you agree with the proposed changes as it is to provide feedback with suggested changes.
All feedback will be considered by the industry experts to inform the draft 2.
July 2019: Update
A draft unit of competency on fabricate frame structures is currently being developed in consultation with industry experts. This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to fabricate (includes measuring, selecting material and attachments, cutting, assembling, fitting) and install frame structures.
Draft 1 is schedules to be available later this month.
Current projects and consultations
- Technology in Training and Assessment – an Aerospace Industry Perspective
- Energy Management Project
- MEM Welding, Technical and Trainer/Supervisor/Coordinator Project
- Alignment of VET qualifications with aerospace licensing regulations
- Point of Care Testing (PoCT) Project
- Skills for the Polymer Industry Project
- Laundry and Dry Cleaning Project
- Blinds, Awnings, Security Screens and Grilles Project
- Manufacturing and Engineering Transition Project
Latest from IBSA
IBSA Manufacturing Training Package Development Methodology
IBSA Manufacturing Training Development Projects follow the Training Package Development and Endorsement Process Policy and uses a five phase methodology. Our approach to all training…