Public consultation on the draft Recreational Vehicle Case for Change is now closed. Thank you to all industry expert stakeholders who provided feedback to help shape the document.
It is now being prepared by IBSA for approval by the Process Manufacturing, Recreational Vehicles and Laboratory Operations (PMRVL) IRC and is scheduled to be submitted for consideration by the AISC in June 2021.
Why we are reviewing it
The rationale for updating the training products is to investigate an improved structure and content for recreational vehicle (RV) qualifications.
What we are reviewing
The draft Case for Change proposes to:
- review and redevelop seven qualifications:
- MSM21015 Certificate II in Recreational Vehicle Service and Repair
- MSM31015 Certificate III in Recreational Vehicle Service and Repair
- MSM31215 Certificate III in Recreational Vehicle and Accessories Retailing
- MSM41115 Certificate IV in Recreational Vehicle and Accessories Retailing
- MSM21115 Certificate II in Recreational Vehicle Manufacturing
- MSM31115 Certificate III in Recreational Vehicle Manufacturing
- MSM41015 Certificate IV in Recreational Vehicles
- review and redevelop 30 units of competency
- develop eight new units of competency.
Consultation or Have your say
If you would like to provide written feedback, please email this to [email protected] by 5pm (AEST) on Tuesday 4 May 2021.
Feedback received will be used to inform further development of the Case for Change, which is scheduled to be submitted for consideration at the June 2021 AISC meeting.
Governance and methodology
Case for Change development work is overseen by the relevant Industry Reference Committee (IRC). The process provides a robust, evidence-based approach to support the Australian Industry and Skills Committee’s (AISC) decision–making process.
Stay in touch
Click here to stay updated with component development and consultation opportunities.
For more information contact:
Mark Shaddock | Industry Engagement Partner
P: 0499 599 298 | E: [email protected]