View Project Overview and (Outcome)
July 2019: Update
IBSA Manufacturing is pleased to advise that the Welding Technician Project has commenced. Industry experts are currently being approached to form a Technical Advisory Committee (TAC) and provide guidance in the development of training package components in the near future.
The review of the qualifications and unit content will be considered by the TAC to ensure alignment with industry skills needs, current work practices and technology. This review will also identify any duplication and obsolete units which may be considered for removal.
First draft training package components are scheduled for public consultation by in the near future.
IBSA Manufacturing will provide opportunities for industry engagement and feedback via a series of National industry forums, webinars, and via the website.
For more information please email [email protected]
Current projects and consultations
- Technology in Training and Assessment – an Aerospace Industry Perspective
- Recreational Vehicles Project
- Alignment of VET qualifications with aerospace licensing regulations
- Industrial Sewing Skill Set Project
- Point of Care Testing (PoCT) Project
- Skills for the Polymer Industry Project
- Laundry and Dry Cleaning Project
- Blinds, Awnings, Security Screens and Grilles Project
- Manufacturing and Engineering Transition Project
- Chemical, Hydrocarbons & Refining 2017 Project
Latest from IBSA
IBSA Manufacturing Training Package Development Methodology
IBSA Manufacturing Training Development Projects follow the Training Package Development and Endorsement Process Policy and uses a five phase methodology. Our approach to all training…
Insights from Singapore – IBSA engages with key skills, manufacturing and aerospace stakeholders
Earlier this month, IBSA CEO Sharon Robertson and Senior Manager Industry Insights, Juliana Potulic travelled to Singapore to better understand how Singapore was able to…