View Project Overview and (Outcome)
July 2019: Update
IBSA Manufacturing is pleased to advise that the Energy Management Project has commenced. Industry experts will be approached to form a Technical Advisory Committee (TAC) and provide guidance in the development of training package components in the near future.
The review of the qualifications and unit content will be considered by the TAC to ensure alignment with industry skills needs, current work practices and technology. This review will also identify any duplication and obsolete units which may be considered for removal.
First draft training package components are scheduled for public consultation in the near future. IBSA Manufacturing will provide opportunities for industry engagement and feedback via a series of National industry forums, webinars, and via the website.
Please click here to register your interest in the project and stay updated with component development and consultation opportunities.
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Current projects and consultations
- Recreational Vehicles Project
- MEM Welding, Technical and Trainer/Supervisor/Coordinator Project
- Alignment of VET qualifications with aerospace licensing regulations
- Industrial Sewing Skill Set Project
- Point of Care Testing (PoCT) Project
- Skills for the Polymer Industry Project
- Laundry and Dry Cleaning Project
- Blinds, Awnings, Security Screens and Grilles Project
- Chemical, Hydrocarbons & Refining 2017 Project
Latest from IBSA
IBSA Manufacturing Training Package Development Methodology
IBSA Manufacturing Training Development Projects follow the Training Package Development and Endorsement Process Policy and uses a five phase methodology. Our approach to all training…
Industry Skills Forecasts & Cases for Endorsement Approved
We are pleased to advise that at the 5 June meeting the AISC approved the 2019 Industry Skills Forecasts and Proposed Schedules of Work, along…