- Read Overview
- In Progress
- See Outcome
IBSA Manufacturing, on behalf of the Sustainability Industry Reference Committee (IRC), is currently undertaking research to develop a Case for Change to review and update the Competitive Systems and Practices qualifications in the MSS Sustainability Training Package.
Cases for Change provide evidence and a rationale for proposed changes to training package components. Once prepared, IBSA Manufacturing, on behalf of the Sustainability IRC, submits a Case for Change to the Australian Industry and Skills Committee (AISC) for their review and consideration. When a Case for Change is approved, it forms the basis of a training package project.
This Case for Change will focus on:
- Reviewing and updating Competitive Systems and Practices qualifications to meet workforce upskilling demands and emerging technological changes.
IBSA Manufacturing, in consultation with the Sustainability IRC, will establish an IRC Sub-Committee to oversee the development of the Case for Change.
Methodology and Timelines
This project follows the IBSA Manufacturing Case for Change Development Methodology which provides a robust evidence based approach to support the Australian Industry Skills Committee’s (AISC) decision making process.
Staying in Touch
Case for Change updates will be provided on the progress page and through our newsletters and emails to industry contacts. Please click here if you wish to participate in this project, receive project updates and subscribe to our newsletter.
Primary Contact Person:
Senior Manager – Industry Insights
P: 03 9815 7099
Current projects and consultations
- High Pressure Water Jetting Case for Change
- Technology in Training and Assessment – an Aerospace Industry Perspective
- Recreational Vehicles Project
- MEM Welding, Technical and Trainer/Supervisor/Coordinator Project
- Alignment of VET qualifications with aerospace licensing regulations
- Industrial Sewing Skill Set Project
- Point of Care Testing (PoCT) Project
- Skills for the Polymer Industry Project
- Laundry and Dry Cleaning Project
- Blinds, Awnings, Security Screens and Grilles Project
- Manufacturing and Engineering Transition Project
- Chemical, Hydrocarbons & Refining 2017 Project
Latest from IBSA
IBSA Manufacturing Training Package Development Methodology
IBSA Manufacturing Training Development Projects follow the Training Package Development and Endorsement Process Policy and uses a five phase methodology. Our approach to all training…
Insights from Singapore – IBSA engages with key skills, manufacturing and aerospace stakeholders
Earlier this month, IBSA CEO Sharon Robertson and Senior Manager Industry Insights, Juliana Potulic travelled to Singapore to better understand how Singapore was able to…