The industry covers a diverse array of sectors including; the processing of polymer, manufacturing of minerals, sourcing of raw materials and the process manufacturing of, among others, windows and doors, glass containers, food processing and Australian Disability Enterprises.
IBSA supports the Process Manufacturing, Recreational Vehicles and Laboratory Industry Reference Committee that looks after the following training packages:
- MSM Manufacturing Training Package
- PMA Chemical, Hydrocarbons and Refining Training Package
- PMB Plastics, Rubber and Cablemaking Training Package
- MSL Laboratory Operations Training Package (See industry page)
The links above provide a full list of units and qualifications in the training package, you can view or download from training.gov.au.
All qualifications have been grouped in vocational streams below.
Qualifications in vocational streams
- MSM10216 - Certificate I in Manufacturing (Pathways)
- MSM10116 - Certificate I in Process Manufacturing
- MSM20116 - Certificate II in Process Manufacturing
- MSM30116 - Certificate III in Process Manufacturing
- MSM40116 - Certificate IV in Process Manufacturing
- MSM50316 - Diploma of Production Management