October 12, 2020
The Your Career website, launched by the Australian Government, is designed to help you take the next step in your career.
COVID-19 has changed the way we live, work and do business, but there are opportunities on the horizon.
No matter what age or career stage you are at, if you have experienced changes to your career, are uncertain about your future, or you are looking to plan a future career move, Your Career provides clear and simple careers information to help.
Your Career includes:
- career quizzes to explore your future career, or your options now
- education or training options to help you upskill or reskill
- tips for successful job searching, including resume writing
- links to support services to help you find employment, manage your wellbeing and understand your rights at work, and
- an A to Z of occupations, including detailed career descriptions, average pay and jobs in demand.
Your Career is being delivered by the National Careers Institute and is powered by world-leading labour market intelligence from the National Skills Commission.
For young people finishing school in 2020, the website also features the School Leavers Information Kit, Your Career: What’s next for you? providing young people with tailored information about education, training and work options as they navigate the changing labour market.
School leavers can contact the School Leavers Information Service for assistance in using the kit and the Your Career website, or to access further careers support, where needed. The information service can be accessed by:
- calling 1800 CAREER (1800 227 337)
- texting SLIS2020 to 0429 009 435, or
- emailing [email protected]
Visit YourCareer.gov.au today.